A sustainable environment
IMETT is committed to creating a sustainable environment in all aspects of development.
Built within a botanic park setting with over a million trees and shrubs, IMETT aims to exceed community and environmental expectations.
Strategies have been developed to create a sustainable and responsible environment with consideration given to:
- Cultural heritage
- Noise management
- Land rehabilitation and regeneration
- Water harvesting, recycling and re-use | Soil improvement n Energy generation and minimisation of use
- Waste recycling and re-use
- Transport optimisation
In fact, the sustainability objectives for the project are either net neutral or net positive to the community in terms of:
- Electrical power | Water use | Transportation
- Energy consumption | Waste | Renewable energy