Enhancing employment and education in Queensland
Creating employment in Queensland
IMETT is set to create more than 5,000 jobs offering permanent employment in Queensland across a variety of professions and industries.
This figure does not include jobs created during the construction phase of the Queensland project, or employment resulting from increased tourism, associated service industries or project partners in the industrial zones of the precinct.
The motorsport industry is no longer limited to competitors and mechanics. Job opportunities also include hospitality, marketing, horticulture, environmental science and media.
IMETT’s Education Institute and Centre for Excellence further supports employment on the Gold Coast of Queensland with research, onsite training, and access to work experience and job placements.
Register your interest in employment opportunities to be considered for positions as they arise.
Enhancing South East Queensland education
The South East Queensland Education Centre for Excellence provides quality training and education for all operational elements of the precinct, including:
- Training in planning, services, operations, safety and security best practice
- Training in technology, broadcasting and sustainability
- Links to associated educational institutions including the motorsport industry, universities and TAFE colleges
- Training to FIA and FIM standards
- Working with key education facilitators
Contact us for more information about education and employment
opportunities IMETT will bring to Queensland and the Gold Coast.